Home Inspection Pricing and Services
Majestic Home Inspectors, member of International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI), member of KAAR (Knoxville Area Association of Realtors), licensed through the State of Tennessee.
What Majestic Home Inspectors offer:
• As a member of KAAR, I hold a “Supra E-Key.”
• Scheduling will be coordinated by Majestic Home Inspectors in a manner to be convenient for all parties.
• An average inspection takes between 3 – 4 hours. You will need to be present for the last 30 minutes of the inspection so the report can be discussed and any questions answered. Majestic Home Inspectors will remain until you are thoroughly satisfied and understand the findings.
• In most cases you are emailed a colorful, detailed, easy-to-read report with pictures of any concerns the same day as the inspection.
• At the conclusion of the inspection, you will receive a presentation folder with a copy of the pre-inspection agreement, and a FREE 95-page Home Maintenance Manual provided by InterNACHI.
- Pricing will be based from Square Footage, Age of Home, and an Extra small charge will be added if the location of the home is outside of the inspection radius.
- The Inspector will perform a visual inspection and prepare a written report of the apparent condition of the readily accessible installed systems and components of the property existing at the time of the inspection.
If the client has had repairs made, it might be a good idea to have a re-inspection preformed to make sure the repairs were made properly. This could be the case if the client lives in a different location or if the repairs were made by a non-licensed professional.
Payment will be due at the end of the inspection. The inspection report will not be finished nor emailed until payment has been received.
We accept Cash — Check — Credit Card